Sunday, July 24, 2011

St. Lucia: a suburb of Los Angeles (Revit Users Group)

What does this have to do with Revit??? The mental Hospital near the Revit User (visiting our site) can perhaps tell us... Or the image spells it out...

I Love the internet...bringing our worlds closer & closer every day... LA is beautiful but the Caribbean is great as well... Hit the images & other links for some surprises...
I was once told that the lowest temperature around St. Lucia (since we began recording those things, at least) was 69°, the hottest: in the low 100°'s... that's niiiiice!!! 

Unfortunately vacationing across the continent +, from LA seems redundant, so I may not get out there again, any time soon :-(

When I lived in NY I did go down to The Caribbean and it was fantastic... snorkeling in the biggest natural fish tank, that is the Caribbean... Glad I took off my earrings at the time, since the Barracuda could easily (and would have loved to) take off an ear or two for some shiny food... (DE LA BARRACUDA not withstanding :-D) I thank the Captain for that tidbit of advice... 
BIM Teams Unite!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment